Mobile Advertising and Mobile Marketing Servicesvishalghosh
Mobile marketing is a multi-channel, digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching a target audience on their Smartphone, tablets, and/or other mobile devices, via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and apps.
Mobile is disrupting the way people engage with brands. Everything that can be done on a desktop computer is now available on a mobile device. From opening an email to visiting your website to reading your content, it’s all accessible through a small mobile screen. Consider:
- 80% of internet users own a Smartphone.
- Mobile platforms, such as Smartphone and tablets, host up to 60% of digital media time for users in the U.S.
- Google anticipates search queries on mobile devices to surpass desktop searches by the end of 2015.
Effective mobile advertising means understanding your mobile audience, designing content with mobile platforms in mind, and making strategic use of SMS/MMS marketing and mobile apps.
Mobile devices have become an integral part of our lives. In fact, 44% of cell phone owners sleep with their phones next to their beds so they won’t miss a thing. As a marketing channel that commands plenty of dedicated attention, it’s vital that marketers understand how to effectively market on mobile. Mobile is quite possibly the most personal channel that exists—it rests in someone’s pocket, sits next to their bed, and gets checked consistently throughout the day. This makes marketing on mobile incredibly important but also nuanced.
In this comprehensive, 150+ page guide, we cover topics from creating a cross-channel mobile marketing strategy, to marketing via SMS and MMS, to creating a mobile app. Loaded with checklists, charts, and thought leadership from mobile marketing experts, The Definitive Guide to Mobile Marketing will teach you how to create a strategic mobile marketing plan and engage your audience effectively via mobile devices.
Download the Definitive Guide to Mobile marketing to learn:
- Why mobile marketing is important
- How to create a cross-channel mobile marketing strategy
- Your mobile marketing options, including: responsive design, SMS/MMS, and mobile apps
- How to test, measure and optimize your mobile marketing
- Insights from industry experts