5 best completely free chatGPT alternatives in 2022 – 2023vishalghosh
Here is the list of completely free chatGPT alternatives that I was able to find. Please check the list and try these options. These tools may help you in completing your tasks easily.
- Hugging Face’s Transformers: This is a library that provides pre-trained models and allows fine-tuning on custom data. It’s open-source and completely free to use.
- OpenAI’s GPT-2: While OpenAI’s API is not free, the source code of GPT-2 is open-source and available to use.
- TensorFlow’s Text Generation with RNNs: This is a tutorial that shows how to use TensorFlow to train a Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) on text data to generate new text. It’s open-source and completely free to use.
- NLTK’s Text Generation: NLTK is a popular Python library for natural language processing and it provides an example of how to train a simple text generator using a Markov Chain.
- Textgenrnn: This is an open-source Python package that allows you to train a text-generating neural network on any text dataset. It’s completely free to use and can be easily integrated with other Python libraries.
Please note that while these alternatives are free to use, they may require a certain level of technical skills and resources to set up and run. It’s always a good idea to evaluate different models and tools to find the best one for your specific task or project.